Jaycie had her 2 month old check up with the doctor today. All went as well as expected when you have to get 4 shots! As you can see it really knocked her out!
Her new stats: 10 lbs, 11 ounces - 50% and 23-1/4 inches long - 75%
Carrie, she is adorable. I was thinking the same thing about her height, but isn't Cassie kind of tall? Her & Vera are going to be the best of friends. Aunt Mindy
5 comments:
Poor Baby... I can't believe how tall she is.. TOO FUNNY
I know... who knew shorty Carrie could have a tall baby!
Carrie, she is adorable. I was thinking the same thing about her height, but isn't Cassie kind of tall? Her & Vera are going to be the best of friends. Aunt Mindy
TOO CUTE. ANYWAYS TALL IS GOOD!!!
MELODIE
you can tell she is tall so it doesn't surprise me. i'm was shocked she was 50th for weight b/c she seems so skinny. she is perfect. congrats.
Post a Comment