i can't believe she is sitting up already. that is so early. and there is nothing i love more than a baby and dog! i agree that you should frame those.
these are great photos!! i can't believe how much I have missed! I am so sorry that i have not been in the blogging world to see your beautiful baby girl. i can't believe how big she is getting!!
7 comments:
All of your pictures are cute but I think these are my favoite so far!!! You MUST frame those!
What a big baby.. I mean daisy...
How cute! I love the third one.
-Lori
i can't believe she is sitting up already. that is so early. and there is nothing i love more than a baby and dog! i agree that you should frame those.
SHE IS GETTING SO BIG..AND SOOOOOO CUTE.
NAD'S AUNT MELODIE
How Cute! Kel
these are great photos!! i can't believe how much I have missed! I am so sorry that i have not been in the blogging world to see your beautiful baby girl. i can't believe how big she is getting!!
Post a Comment