How sweet is that?!?! It brought tears to my eyes... I only wish Kylie could have her doggy back! So happy to see Daisy and Jaycie playing together!
looks like she will be crawling soon!
What a picture! Such a wonderfuldog-Jaycie is lucky to have sucha sweet pet! Jaycie is gettingcuter and bigger everytime I check your blog. Easy to see why you and Jason are such great parents!G-Ma Dreyer in florida
she is such a doll baby! i thought the same thing nad...looks like she will be on the move soon! watch out mommy!
love to see baby and doggy playing. too sweet.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How sweet is that?!?! It brought tears to my eyes... I only wish Kylie could have her doggy back! So happy to see Daisy and Jaycie playing together!
looks like she will be crawling soon!
What a picture! Such a wonderful
dog-Jaycie is lucky to have such
a sweet pet! Jaycie is getting
cuter and bigger everytime I check your blog. Easy to see why you and Jason are such great parents!
G-Ma Dreyer in florida
she is such a doll baby! i thought the same thing nad...looks like she will be on the move soon! watch out mommy!
love to see baby and doggy playing. too sweet.
Post a Comment