Jaycie eating big girl food in a big girl seat
Jaycie snuggles in to Daddy
OMG that last picture is SO CUTE!! Looks like Daddy is in love!
Yes I agree, this is the cutest picture and it is definitely my favorite one of Jaycie and daddy together!!! Love it!Aunt Cassie
Firt timer right here for the blogging!!! You were definitely the star of the party last night!!! Great job with the blog!"Uncle" Matt
I can't believe grandpa is 80, wow! Everyone looks great!
WOW I love your blog!! I missed so much! She is getting so big. Love pics of daddy's with their little girls!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OMG that last picture is SO CUTE!! Looks like Daddy is in love!
Yes I agree, this is the cutest picture and it is definitely my favorite one of Jaycie and daddy together!!! Love it!
Aunt Cassie
Firt timer right here for the blogging!!! You were definitely the star of the party last night!!! Great job with the blog!
"Uncle" Matt
I can't believe grandpa is 80, wow! Everyone looks great!
WOW I love your blog!! I missed so much! She is getting so big. Love pics of daddy's with their little girls!
Post a Comment