Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Another Nice Day!

A couple cute pictures of Jaycie in our backyard today...
Check out the pose!
Bad Mommy forgot the sunscreen...
look at those poor cheeks!

5 comments:

Duncan Family said...

she is so precious! Great pictures Momma

Anonymous said...

Once again I have a new background on my computer of Jaycie (it changes everytime you post new pictures of Jay on the blog)! The third picture is absolutely adorable!!! These are very good pictures Carrie!

Aunt Cassie

Anonymous said...

Sorry about a little too much sun -
but she is adorable!


Gr. Dreyer in Florida

Anonymous said...

Adorable...I thought the same thing your husband thought about Anniston looking kind of like Jaycie's pics from 3 months! Jaycie is beautiful...I love looking at all of her poses! She's not camera shy at all!

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

looks beautiful there! i'm so happy the weather is getting nice again!!