Yeah, you can turn her around in the carseat! The best part of turning one!
poor baby! I have to go for Kylie's 2 yr soon and I'm not looking forward to it!
Another perfect little girl. Youand Jason are blest!G-Ma Dreyer in Florida
She's such a sweet little girl and so healthy! Anniston is a chunk compared to her...oh well, baby fat can be cute!
I love the pigtails. She is adorable. Aunt Mindy
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yeah, you can turn her around in the carseat! The best part of turning one!
poor baby! I have to go for Kylie's 2 yr soon and I'm not looking forward to it!
Another perfect little girl. You
and Jason are blest!
G-Ma Dreyer in Florida
She's such a sweet little girl and so healthy! Anniston is a chunk compared to her...oh well, baby fat can be cute!
I love the pigtails. She is adorable. Aunt Mindy
Post a Comment