What a sweetie...don't you just love sleepers? I had to buy Anniston 12 month sleepers at The Children's Place because she's getting so long and when I bought them I thought there was no way they would fit her. They looked huge. Litte did I know...she is wearing them now. They sure do grow up fast, huh? Jaycie is the sweetest little girl! I just love her priceless smile:)
4 comments:
what a cutie! Love that little
lop-sided smile. She is getting
bigger and more grown-up every day.
Luv,
G-Ma Dreyer in Florida
hehe! that is so funny you mention the side smile b/c Will and I were worried for a long time about Kylie doing the same thing!
What a sweetie...don't you just love sleepers? I had to buy Anniston 12 month sleepers at The Children's Place because she's getting so long and when I bought them I thought there was no way they would fit her. They looked huge. Litte did I know...she is wearing them now. They sure do grow up fast, huh? Jaycie is the sweetest little girl! I just love her priceless smile:)
what a cutie pie! I hate that our girls are getting so big...
Can't wait for them to play together again!
Post a Comment