Winding up!Almost there! Jump! Good Job Jaycie! Must be the shoes!
From who else... the Shoe Queen, Aunt Cassie!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
These pictures made me laugh so hard when looking at them! She is such an amazing little girl and I absolutely love those shoes! I still get a good laugh in when she prances around in them! She is going to be a shoe lover just like me! I love you ms bean!
6 comments:
These pictures made me laugh so hard when looking at them! She is such an amazing little girl and I absolutely love those shoes! I still get a good laugh in when she prances around in them! She is going to be a shoe lover just like me! I love you ms bean!
Aunt Cassie
Those shoes are just too cute! Every little girl has to love shoes, right?
i agree those shoes are adorable!isn't it fun having a sister to spoil our daughters?!
This is the best! I think I say this often!! Must be mommy's new camera that can capture all the great pictures quick!!
oh, it is so fun watching them learn how to jump! I miss Vera's baby chunk.. so cute
I was just looking at this again and noticed how light her hair is getting!!!
Post a Comment