Jaycie is so cute Carrie, I hope your feeling better since I saw you last!!
way to go mommy or was that aunt cassie!?
man her hair is long!! so cute!
Aunt Cassie's room is so much fun! Lots of fun toys.-Lori
She looks beautiful!!!!!
No, this was a hair-do done by mommy!!! You did a great job Carrie! It looks adorable! I am enjoying these pictures so much!!! I love that she has long hair. we can play beauty shop as often as Jaycie wants!!!aunt cass
Oh my gosh! Those pictures are so cute and her hair is so pretty!!!
Carrie, Jaycie is getting so big.AND so adorable. Is her hair getting lighter? What a sweetie.Grandma Dreyer in Florida
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Jaycie is so cute Carrie, I hope your feeling better since I saw you last!!
way to go mommy or was that aunt cassie!?
man her hair is long!! so cute!
Aunt Cassie's room is so much fun! Lots of fun toys.
-Lori
She looks beautiful!!!!!
No, this was a hair-do done by mommy!!! You did a great job Carrie! It looks adorable! I am enjoying these pictures so much!!! I love that she has long hair. we can play beauty shop as often as Jaycie wants!!!
aunt cass
Oh my gosh! Those pictures are so cute and her hair is so pretty!!!
Carrie, Jaycie is getting so big.
AND so adorable. Is her hair getting lighter? What a sweetie.
Grandma Dreyer in Florida
Post a Comment