Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Jaycie's Big Girl Room!

Jaycie's Big Girl Bed Mommy's lamp from when she was a little girl!Talking on her phone!?!?
Jaycie gazing out her windows!
A special place for ALL those stuffed animals!
Happy Girl!

7 comments:

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

i love it! we are getting kylie a bed like that too!! i can't wait :)

Duncan Family said...

so cute. i can't believe how pink it is.. i would never imagined YOU would have done pink! too funny!

Anonymous said...

Jaycie,Grandpa & I can't get over how big you have gotten so fast. Can't wait for you to give us a grand tour of your big girl room. It sure looks pretty!!!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting...love the new room and the big girl bed! I hope Anniston can adjust to a big girl bed easily as well. I also love the pic of her on the phone...typical girl!!!

Andriot family said...

Jaycie is a lucky girl to have such a beautiful room!

Anonymous said...

It turned out so good!! I hope you love it Jaycie!
-Aunt Lori

THE RED STUDIO said...

Beautiful room! Just love those portraits on the wall!