The Bouncer
The Giraffe Rocker
And if the baby is a girl, she loves all the clothes!
The Giraffe Rocker
And if the baby is a girl, she loves all the clothes!
Jaycie found the two "Coming Home" outfits we have set out. When I asked her which one we will need... blue or pink, she looked at me puzzled and said "I don't know?" It was hilarious!
BABY UPDATE
Yesterday at my doctor's appt I was still only 2 cm dilated. AND, unlike the doctor I saw last week, this doctor did not want to schedule an induction. She said the hospital is booked up next week with inductions, so I will be better off just going on my own time! Maybe this baby will follow in Jaycie's footsteps and come two days after the due date! I"ll keep you posted!!!



5 comments:
Such a good big sister! I say you need the blue outfit! Come on baby Bushman....I'm dying to meet you!
YAY...looking forward to the great news!!! Looks like you all are totally ready now...pink or blue??? Can't wait to find out!!!
i'm hear for your complaining calls everyday until you have him or her!
hang in there! not too much longer now!
good luck....i can't wait to hear the news!
Post a Comment