Yesterday our little Josie turned 1 month old. She goes to the doctor next week and we are anxious to hear how she has grown. But we are even more anxious to talk to the doctor about colic. Unfortunately we think Josie is suffering with it. She is a happy baby in the mornings (when I take all my pictures of her), but come the afternoon she is a different baby. She pretty much cries the rest of the day until bed time. It is horrible! Not much else to say about that. Just say some prayers for her... it is hard to see her in pain.
Happy Josie - 1 Month Old

Josie after a morning episode of tummy pains

Here is another morning picture of the girls.
Jaycie is still so good with Josie, even with all the crying. I pray everyday for the patience she has... or at least the tolerance she has - she seems unfazed by Josie's crying!
I love you
Jaycie Bean...
thanks for being such a good big sissy!

5 comments:
God love ya...you are in my prayers!!! You are such a great mommy...which is why Jaycie's such a great big sister:)
you need aunt nadia to come over and get that gas out of her! i am a pro (thanks to aunt kelly). can't wait to see you guys.
the last pic is soo cute! i love jaycie's smile!
good luck with the colic. maybe they can give you a few pointers on how to massage it out. it was the best tip i learned!
The newest pictures are so cute! They do look like sister! Poor Josie - I will pray for her (and you and Jason). Aerobics class was fun last night having you there! I hope we can meet up again soon!
WOW.....I just got caught up with your blog and to think that I was pretty good at keeping up with it. Sorry to hear about the fussiness! I bet that is really wearing you down. I am glad to hear it is getting better though.
Also can't believe how big they both are. jaycie is really starting to look like a toddler then a baby. It is crazy how fast that happens. And your little miss Josie has changed a ton too. WOW life with 2 little ones....i am getting nervous!!
Post a Comment