Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tuesdays and Thursdays

My poor girls have it rough on Tuesdays and Thursdays...

Grandma and Grandpa make Jaycie wash the cars...
Look how she is struggling!
Oh, but they do give her a short rest!
Then they make Jaycie make her own lunch! And even eat it by herself :(
And poor Josie is forced at 2 months old to sit in the bumbo
and listen to Grandpa's lectures on life! Of course I am only kidding! Jaycie and Josie love going to Grandma and Grandpa J's house!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it's tough on them:) They look like they have so much fun! Aren't grandparents the best???

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

LOL that was a cute post!! It's rough being able to spend time with the grandparents! I'm sure they are loving every minute of it :)

Andriot family said...

Those pictures are adorable! I was cracking up! Grandparents are the best!

Jess said...

these are so cute and that miss jaycie! She is just a doll! I always has the biggest smile on her face and always seems so happy! I am JEALOUS!!!