Monday, August 31, 2009

Beach Pictures

While in Hilton Head we had family pictures taken on the beach. We had lots of fun, and I think the pictures turned out pretty good too!

The FamilyJaycie smiled for this picture!
The cousins
How cute are they!
Cade, Jaycie and Josie
Daddy and his baby girl
Awww!
I love these next shots of Jaycie...
She loved that we let her in the ocean with her dress on!
Dancing!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful pictures!!! I love the one of the three babies from behind...priceless:) You have a gorgeous family!

Andriot family said...

These pictures are so neat! I love them!

Sarah said...

Wow, Carrie, those pictures are phenomenal. I especially love the one where the 4 of you are walking in the water, the one of the 3 kids sitting with their back turned, and the ones of Jaycie playing in the water!