Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Jaycie, my organizer, likes to take everything out of the pantry and line it up... it keeps her busy for hours! She was especially quiet yesterday while doing it and I soon found out why! "Making a cake Mommy!"
Later that night she decided to explode the
Tupperware and plastic bowl cabinet on Josie!
Looks like a tornado hit!

5 comments:

Andriot family said...

Oh my gosh! Those pictures are hilarious! I bet it's fun picking up after her! :) How cute!

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

OH wow what a mess!! LOL So funny! At least I'm not the only one with a little stinker runnin around hehe! I was beginning to think it was just me!

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog...adorable header picture!!! Your girls are just sooo adorable:)

Brooke and David said...

Oh my! I definitely need more patience before I have children of my own!! :)

Jess said...

On my gosh this is so cute! looks like lots of fun mommy!!