I love the Easter pictures! The girls looked adorable. I know what you mean trying to get a good picture with more than 2 kids in it! I snapped a ton of pictures of the 5 kids at my mom's and only one was half way good and I didn't even get one with the boys and Bella!
I CAN FINALLY SAY CONGRATS ON HERE!!!! wooo hooo very excited for you! can't wait to find out if you are going to have another girlie or finally your boy!
3 comments:
I love the Easter pictures! The girls looked adorable. I know what you mean trying to get a good picture with more than 2 kids in it! I snapped a ton of pictures of the 5 kids at my mom's and only one was half way good and I didn't even get one with the boys and Bella!
Looks like you had a wonderful Easter with family! The girls are beautiful...loved the matching dresses:)
I CAN FINALLY SAY CONGRATS ON HERE!!!! wooo hooo very excited for you! can't wait to find out if you are going to have another girlie or finally your boy!
Post a Comment