Jaycie turned 3 on Saturday! After MUCH deliberation, she finally decided on a
Spongebob party! Our camera died right before
Jaycie opened presents, so the only pictures I have right now are from singing Happy Birthday... which is quite a story!
Third year in a row Jaycie covered
her ears while we sang!!!

Then she said she was afraid to blow out her candles! In this picture Josie is trying to help her!

Then Uncle Brian tried to help!

And then she succeeded!
JoJo enjoying some cake!
Jaycie enjoying cake (really just icing!)

This is the last picture we got before the camera died.
Jaycie waiting patiently to open her presents! When I get more pictures, I'll post them!
2 comments:
YEAH!!! Happy 3rd BIG GIRL!! Very exciting!!
I can't believe she's already 3. Looks like you guys had a great party! The girls are both so darn cute:)
Post a Comment