A few weeks ago we had our family pictures taken....
I booked the session with Melanie (a family friend) 8 months ago... before I was pregnant.
We decided to follow through with the session even though I was 7 months pregnant. My thought was - if this is our last baby, it might be neat to have some pictures of me pregnant. I pictured the girls huging my belly... awww, so cute! Ha! The day of the session, it rained. Then it was 99 degrees out and humid. Girls didn't want to cooperate, Jason wanted to get to the Bengals game, and I totally looked like poop... but, some of these did turn out cute. Click on our name below to see them:
The Bushman Family
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
i can't believe how much josie looks like jason... she has his eyes! love all the pictures but i think i like the ones with your hair back.... looks more like you! first prego picture i have seen of you.
THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL!! I can't believe you are 31 weeks already! Time just goes so fast! You look wonderful and the family pictures are so amazing! The girls are beautiful and those smiles are the best! So happy for you guys!
GORGEOUS!!!!!
Post a Comment