skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Jaycie's Special Blanket
Here are some pics of Jaycie on her blanket that was handmade by her Aunt Lori! She's also starting to fit into more of her clothes!!! This little outfit is from a friend of mine... thanks Carin!
4 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! I hate to say it but she doesn't look like a newborn to me anymore! She is beautiful... her eyes are so big and pretty! Anyway, I love the blanket! No one in my family knows how to do those things so that is a really nice keepsake! Hope you are doing well!
I can't believe how much she has grown. I can't wait to see her again!
I will send the rest of Vera and Ella's clothes since she is getting so big!
Carrie, she is beautiful. What a nice gift & keepsake. Isn't it wonderful to have so many people who will love Jaycie. You have been blessed. Keep the pics coming. Aunt Mindy
She is getting so big! I love the outfit and the blanket. She must of made the blanket super fast since you just decided on her name at the very end!
Post a Comment