I'm sure most of you have already heard, but just in case you didn't...
At 1:47 on Tuesday morning Jason and I welcomed Jaycie Bernice Bushman into the world!
She weighed 6 lbs 9 oz, was 19.5 inches long, and has tons of dark hair!
We arrived home this afternoon so I am finally posting some pictures!
Hope you enjoy!
Hope you enjoy!
A little messy when I came out! 
The first family pic!

The first family pic!

First bath

All cleaned up!
Relaxing!
The dark hair



7 comments:
WELCOME HOME!
CONGRATULATIONS!! Glad to hear everything went well and your daughter is beautiful!! I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures!
she is beautiful. so glad everything went well and everyone is doing well. now try to get some sleep. hehe!
Congratulations Carrie!!! I've been dying to know what you finally had - she is so cute!!!! You're already a supermom by keeping your website updated! I can't wait to meet her!!!
CARRIE CONGRATULATIONS, SHE IS ABSOLUTLY BEAUTIFUL.
NADS AUNT MELODIE
Dear Carrie & Jason,
What a beautiful baby girl -
how awesome that she will grow up
with Vera....what fun is in store
for all of you. God Bless You All!
Grandma Dreyer
CONGRATS
Post a Comment