Sunday, April 29, 2007

40 Weeks

Well... we made it! We are official 40 weeks pregnant! At our doctor appointment on Friday we found out that my cervix is finally dilated and it was 80% effaced! The doctor seemed pretty happy with my progress from last week. Since the baby has dropped, the doctor has scheduled our induction for Monday (tomorrow) if labor doesn't naturally start this weekend.

I'll keep everyone posted!


6 comments:

Duncan Family said...

I can't wait to buy pink or blue!

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you! Can't wait to see pictures... and to know if Baby Bushman is a boy or a girl!!

beth ewing said...

you might be in labor right now. hope it all goes well.

Jess said...

YEAH!!! Nadia called me and said that your water just broke!!! I am so excited for you., I am sorry that i have not posted in awhile. I haven't even been on my own site in a long time. But I am so excited for you cause I know what you were going through the last few weeks! I can't wait to hear what you had and what the name will be!! Good luck and congrats!!!

Jess said...

CONGRATS ON YOUR BABY GIRL!!!! I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO HAVE A GIRL!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE BOTH OF YOU. CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT AND TO SEE PICTURES OF HER. HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL.

Anonymous said...

CONGRGRATULATIONS!!!! Glad to hear everything went well for you! Can't wait to see your pictures!