Hope everyone had a great Easter! Our weekend was pretty uneventful... Jason was sick and spent most of his time on the couch! Thankfully he is feeling better this morning (which is good considering he needs to be in tip-top shape for our baby's arrival!)
And speaking of the baby... you may have noticed that the names we chose are no longer on the blog. WELL... in all the free time Jason had on the couch this weekend he thought a lot about the baby. He told me he's not sure he's feeling the names Brendan and Brynn anymore. This sparked a nice conversation and we basically concluded that our final decision probably won't be made until Baby Bushman actual arrives. We are soooo bad!!!
Monday, April 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
sad! i really liked brynn. but you guys are the ones that have to live with the decision forever so make sure you're both ok with it. i'm sure it'll be easy as soon as you look at the baby. jon wasn't sold on the name miller but after seeing him and having him around for a little while, we couldn't imagine him with another name. it just fits.
Beth - that's what we are hoping... that once we see the baby we'll know that the name is right. We still like Brynn, it was Brendan that was more in question... so there is still hope for Brynn Bushman!
I agree completely. Naming your baby is so hard. Harder then I ever thought it would be. I think waiting to see your angel's face and then deciding is a great idea. You don't want to just settle on a name. Best of luck with that! Can't wait to hear and see pictures of your little one. By the way you look wonderful. Hope you are feeling good to. I hope Nad told you about my story and how things did "happen" for me even when I was pretty much convinced that I was going to have to be induced. Just don't get frustrated which I know is easier said then done, but just remember your buddle will be here no matter what. All that matter's is your baby and your self is healthy and that things go smoothly!!!
I too agree that youi will "know" when you look at your baby. It's at least good that you have some in mind that you like. For all you know you could decide on something completely different!! HE HE Good luck and thanks for looking at our site and for leaving messages! I love reading them!!
Post a Comment