Sorry it has been so long since my last post. Jason and I have been trying to keep busy these last few weeks hoping the time will past by quickly! We've been going out as much as possible and have been doing last minute things around the house and yard. Jason started (and should be finished soon) with the window seat! I'll post pictures once it's in the room.
Friday we went for our 39 week doctor's appointment. Nothing too new to report. I'm still not dilated, but by touch the doctor can tell the head is really low. She also said that if the baby hasn't come by May 2 she will induce me. That was nice to hear!!! We are ready to meet our little one!
39 Weeks

Jason working on the window seat

At The Boathouse for my Mom's Birthday




3 comments:
That top picture you look like you are going to POP! TOO FUNNY I think your belly still looks high there? Keep the pictures coming! I predicted when Jess was in labor by her picture. I see it in the face!
hang in there. remember that it can happen at any time. i was dilated 4 centimeters for weeks and it didn't mean anything for me. you're in the home stretch now. i have to say i'm jealous. i can't wait to do it again.
by the way, you look great.
Oh my gosh you did finally pop! You still look great though! I bet you are soo excited :) Good luck to you and I can't wait to see more pictures when your sweet "baby Bushman" arrives!
Post a Comment