I love seeing how close she is to Vera. Not only do they look simalar but they have been so close with their measurments. Vera at 4 months 24 inches and 14 lbs 15 oz I hope they aren't like us when they get bigger... It might be opposite, Vera will be short and Jaycie tall! TEE HEe
3 comments:
Poor pumpkin!! I know that Makenna was knocked out all day long! She is getting to be so big!!
wow she is long. she looks long and skinny but it's hard to tell that stuff in photos.
I love seeing how close she is to Vera. Not only do they look simalar but they have been so close with their measurments.
Vera at 4 months
24 inches and 14 lbs 15 oz
I hope they aren't like us when they get bigger... It might be opposite, Vera will be short and Jaycie tall! TEE HEe
Post a Comment