Daddy... what did you do!?!?
Finally they won!The last picture made me laugh out loud!
That is SO funny!!!!! OMG I wish I had a picture like that of Kylie. Jaycie will love that when she's older!
It takes a lot out of a little girl to cheer on the "fighting Irish". What a cute pic. She is a doll. Aunt Mindy
that is the best!! love the picture daddy!!
HAPPY 7 MONTHS JAYCIE!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Finally they won!
The last picture made me laugh out loud!
That is SO funny!!!!! OMG I wish I had a picture like that of Kylie. Jaycie will love that when she's older!
It takes a lot out of a little girl to cheer on the "fighting Irish". What a cute pic. She is a doll. Aunt Mindy
that is the best!! love the picture daddy!!
HAPPY 7 MONTHS JAYCIE!!!
Post a Comment