Poor little Jaycie! I hope she feels better soon :) Kylie just got over hers and it only lasted a week so hopefully Jaycie will fight it off too!!!
Thanks Laura! I hope so too!
THIS SUCKS...Let's just hope they are all back to their happy selves by next weekend for the big party!!!!
Poor thing, Makenna is fighting a really bad cold too. Runny nose and all....YUCKY! Can't wait for it to be over with.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Poor little Jaycie! I hope she feels better soon :) Kylie just got over hers and it only lasted a week so hopefully Jaycie will fight it off too!!!
Thanks Laura! I hope so too!
THIS SUCKS...
Let's just hope they are all back to their happy selves by next weekend for the big party!!!!
Poor thing, Makenna is fighting a really bad cold too. Runny nose and all....YUCKY! Can't wait for it to be over with.
Post a Comment