yeah, i am so glad to hear the doctor appointment went well! love you all
Congrats! Jaycie is going to be a great big sister.
So happy for you....love how you told is on the blog! Your little miracle is blessed!!!
Woohooo! I had a sneaking feeling for a little while now! Congrats that's awesome!
Congratulations to all the Bushman's. Jaycie will be such a good big sister. So happy for all of you. Aunt Mindy
Congrats!! I am so excited for all of you! How many weeks are you?
Anniston has her Bengals gear as well. I just hope they have a decent year:)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
yeah, i am so glad to hear the doctor appointment went well! love you all
Congrats! Jaycie is going to be a great big sister.
So happy for you....love how you told is on the blog! Your little miracle is blessed!!!
Woohooo! I had a sneaking feeling for a little while now! Congrats that's awesome!
Congratulations to all the Bushman's. Jaycie will be such a good big sister. So happy for all of you. Aunt Mindy
Congrats!! I am so excited for all of you! How many weeks are you?
Anniston has her Bengals gear as well. I just hope they have a decent year:)
Post a Comment