Jaycie could play in the sand all night! Our little people-watcher! Mommy and Jaycie Not so sure about this water! Hating when her feet sink!Notice the death grip on Mommy!
WOW Carrie I'm so jealous! You know Will has never in his life seen the ocean? I'm planning on taking him there when he comes home.... but anyway, I look forward to many more pictures of your vacation! Hope you had lots of fun! ♥ Laura
3 comments:
WOW Carrie I'm so jealous! You know Will has never in his life seen the ocean? I'm planning on taking him there when he comes home.... but anyway, I look forward to many more pictures of your vacation! Hope you had lots of fun!
♥ Laura
Mommy and Jaycie Bean look like they got a nice tan!
The two of you are so cute...she sure does love her mommy! She gets cuter and cuter:)
Post a Comment