Tuesday, February 24, 2009

38 Weeks

Here's the 411 on Jaycie's sib...
At 38 weeks pregnant the doctor said he or she is LOW. I am still at 1 cm dilated, but my cervix has thinned to 50%. I have gained 31 pounds... the exact amount I gained at 38 weeks pregnant with Jaycie!!!

Here's what I look like... LOVELY!!!
Remember this game... I'm anxious to see what you all think we are having!!!

5 comments:

Lori said...

I think you look great!!!

Duncan Family said...

i think you look so hi. i am surprised he or she is sitting so low.... you look great!

Jess said...

WOW you and I were almost dead on besides of the weight. I didn't even look at the other guesses until I was done making mine!! Can't wait to see....
By the way you look GREAT!! I gained 42 with Makenna and feel like I am going to gain so much more then that with this one. I am already as big as I was when I was 26 weeks with Makenna~! I am huge!!

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

oooh i can't wait to find out! woulnd't it be cool if little bushman was born on your b-day?!?

Andriot family said...

You look so cute! I was getting nervous when I didn't hear from you yesterday.... I didn't think about checking your blog until this morning! I'm dying to meet the little one! BTW, I have your candles... I keep forgetting to tell you that! I can drop them off sometime.....