Kissing the baby in Mommy's belly
Patting the babyI love you Jaycie Bean!
Quick update about the baby. At my 34 week doctor appointment my belly measured a little small, so the doctor did an ultrasound to check on things. Everything checked out fine. The baby weighed 4 pounds and 14 ounces, had a strong heartbeat, and was "practicing breathing" which the doctor said shows that the lungs are already mature. My fluid levels were good as well. Basically she just determined that we're having a smaller baby (it will probably be in the 30% based on the weight right now). They also think the baby is sitting low, which also explains my "small" belly. As my belly has grown, Jaycie has started to talk more and more about babies. She seems like she understands that there is a baby in my belly. She likes to give the baby juice through my belly button! So things are great! I feel great... just very anxious to meet him or her!!!




5 comments:
So exciting...you look great! Can't wait to see Baby Bushman!!! Jaycie is going to be a great big sister:)
those are beautiful pics! you do look great! and you were small with Jaycie too but I'm glad everything checked out okay!!
we can't wait to meet him or her too! very anxious and excited!
Beautiful pictures Carrie! I hope
to meet this beautiful child when
we come North this spring. Take
very good care of yourself.
G-Ma Dreyer in Florida
wow...well you look great and I am so excited for you. You do look so very small...so small that I feel I am the same size as you already at 20 weeks!! You didn't gain much weight with this one did you? I actually don't even remember how much you gained with Jaycie.....Anyways you look GREAT!
Post a Comment