She's beautiful...been keeping up on everything with Nadia! Couldn't wait for a post...ha ha!!! I agree...she does look like Jaycie a bit! Hope you all are doing well.
She is SO CUTE! What a precious face. I think she looks like Jaycie :) Congrats to you and Jason. Call me when you feel up to it.....I will try not to bug you :)
AHH!!! Another girl!!! I have been wondering if you had the baby and remembered to check the blog today at work! A St. Patrick's Day baby --- how lucky!!!!! Congratulations Carrie and Jason!!!!!
9 comments:
oh my goodness she is just precious Carrie!! She looks a LOT like Jaycie too!
CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!
She's beautiful...been keeping up on everything with Nadia! Couldn't wait for a post...ha ha!!! I agree...she does look like Jaycie a bit! Hope you all are doing well.
She is SO CUTE! What a precious face. I think she looks like Jaycie :) Congrats to you and Jason. Call me when you feel up to it.....I will try not to bug you :)
What a sweet little face! I can't wait to come see her again and Big Sister Jaycie too!!
Congratulations Bushmans! Another BEAUTIFUL baby girl!!! We can't wait to meet her!
you have two beautiful baby girls!!!
Congratulations!! She is beautiful. You have a beautiful Family.
Love, Aunt Mindy
WOOOO HOOOOO Congrats!!
AHH!!! Another girl!!! I have been wondering if you had the baby and remembered to check the blog today at work! A St. Patrick's Day baby --- how lucky!!!!! Congratulations Carrie and Jason!!!!!
Love,
Lori Conroy
Post a Comment