Monday, March 16, 2009

Tomorrow!

Just received a call this morning that the hospital
has some openings for inductions tomorrow!
We are scheduled to be there at 7:00 am!
Baby J Bushman #2 will be here soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY...can't wait to hear all about it and see pics. We will be praying for you guys!!! Everything is going to be great!

THE RED STUDIO said...

So exciting!!! Best of luck!

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

YIPEE!!! Can't wait to find out what you are having! I'll say lots of prayers for you that everything goes great! Good luck!!

Duncan Family said...

thanks for the call this morning! i will be waiting by the phone...

Jess said...

I am so excited for you! I found out earlier from nad. I just want to tell you that I am leaving for WI tomorrow morning for my parents house and they only have dial up and i do not have patience to deal with that. So i will not be able to see pictures and things on the computer or send my congrats. SO CONGRATS!!!!

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Another girl!! I always wanted to have 2 little girls :)

Epperson Family said...

I am so xcited for you guys!!! 2 girls very cute enjoy, I wish you guys the best.