Friday, May 29, 2009

Doctor Visit

Jaycie and Josie went for their 2 year and 2 month check up yesterday...

Jaycie SCREAMED the entire doctor visit! She worked herself up so much so that she vomited all over Mommy! Fun times!

Jaycie's new stats:
30 pounds even and 35-1/4 inches tall.
She is in the 75% for both weight and heightJosie on the other hand was a very happy baby during the visit... until she got 4 shots! Mommy will never get use to those darn things!
Josie's new stats:
11 pounds even and 22-3/4 inches long
She is in the 50% for weight and height

4 comments:

Duncan Family said...

OMG... poor mommy
I think V weighs 31 pounds!!! Way to go Jaycie.
See you Sunday

Anonymous said...

2 beautiful, healthy baby girls!!!

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

both healhy and beautiful! what more could you ask for?!

Andriot family said...

That sounds like a stressful doctor's visit! I'm taking my boys for their 1 and 2 year checkups on the 22nd....it's the first time that I will be taking both of them at the same time!