What a great day we had yesterday! After church Daddy made us girls lunch. And then after naps we went to Uncle Chris and Aunt Lori's for an awesome Mother's Day dinner!
Me and my Josie

Me and my Jaycie

Josie Bear was a sweetie all day!

And Jaycie put on a singing and dancing show!

3 comments:
Jaycie is such a good performer! Can't wait to see what she has Josie and Cade doing in a couple years!
so fun! i'm glad you had a great mother's day!
I wanted to thank you for leaving the comment that you did! I guess I never really thought about God using me to glorify Him through my 'love story blog', but I'm thankful that He is. My faith is def. not where I want it to be, but I'm working on it.
God has blessed you with 2 beautiful girls! I check your blog often as well. I guess I should leave evidence more often! :)
Post a Comment