Sunday, July 05, 2009

Great Grandma Grace

Kind, Warm, Special, Fun... just a few words that come to mind when I think of Jaycie and Josie's Great Grandma Grace... and that is certainly how we will remember her. We are sad that we lost her today, but happy that she is now dancing in heaven.
We love you Grandma! You will be missed!

Great Grandma Grace with Josie Grace
Great Grandma with Jaycie

5 comments:

Andriot family said...

Oh Carrie, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. My prayers are with you and your family.

Duncan Family said...

wow, i am shocked. so sorry for you lose. makes it even more special that josie has grace for a middle name! she was a very special lady

Anonymous said...

Praying for you and your family! How precious to have those pics of your babies with your grandmother!!!

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

aw Carrie, i'm so sorry for your loss :) I'm so glad that she at least got to meet sweet Jocie!

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

*typo JOSIE! haha