Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Momma's Photo Shoot!

The girls were in the best mood after bath time last week, so I brought out the camera in a quest for a shot of both girls smiling! Sorry if these are repetitive and bore you... but they make me laugh so I thought I share!

Not sure I like this pose...
let's try something different!

Almost conquered the quest with this picture!

Awww, kisses for sissy! Can't be upset with that!
"Cheese Baby, cheese Baby" - Jaycie
Jaycie is getting tired!Great smile Jaycie... Josie looks okay
Hooray! Momma got one!!!

4 comments:

THE RED STUDIO said...

So cute! Love the 'cheese baby' smile on Josie!

Andriot family said...

Those are so cute! Isn't so tough to get them both to smile at the same time? I think I try taking the boys picture together every other day and I have yet to get one that I love!

Duncan Family said...

love them all!

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

oh boy, its hard enough for me to get just kylie! you did great with the two of them! LOL