Thursday, August 09, 2007

Jaycie's Feet

Jaycie has two little foot quirks that we think are too cute!

Check out her feet during belly time... she ALWAYS has to have them up and in the "fish" position!


And then check out her feet while sitting in the Bumbo.... she loves having her toes curled! Jason will tickle her feet, which makes her stretch her toes out, but then they quickly go back into curled position! It cracks us up!

This is just another cute Bumbo picture!







3 comments:

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

Awww I miss the little toes :) Kylie's feet are huge! She is too cute Carrie! She really looks like her Daddy but I can see a little of you in her more and more... especially with the profile!

Duncan Family said...

i agree with the profile. I think she looks a little more like you there but she is all daddy....
Love baby feet!

Jess said...

This is the best chair! And love her little toes. Makenna always squeezes our fingers with her toes when we touch them.