Jason's family came over Sunday to watch the Nascar race... Jaycie didn't see much of the race... but she sure was comfy in Uncle Brian and Grandpa's lap!
that doesn't beat her falling asleep while you where in the pool... Too crazy! I am so used to Vera being in a crib. She doesn't like falling asleep anywhere else. Not a snuggly baby like Jaycie!
she looks so small to me in those pics! I guess it's because there are manly men holding her!! She is so cute :) p.s. have I told you that you look SOO familiar? Even before meeting you through Nadia... I saw your picture and you and your sister look really familiar... weird!
2 comments:
that doesn't beat her falling asleep while you where in the pool... Too crazy! I am so used to Vera being in a crib. She doesn't like falling asleep anywhere else. Not a snuggly baby like Jaycie!
she looks so small to me in those pics! I guess it's because there are manly men holding her!! She is so cute :)
p.s. have I told you that you look SOO familiar? Even before meeting you through Nadia... I saw your picture and you and your sister look really familiar... weird!
Post a Comment