Saturday, August 04, 2007

Water Baby?!?!

It's been so hot here we decided to take a dip in Aunt Cassie's pool. Well... we're not so sure we have a water baby in little Miss Jaycie! She wasn't to hip on the idea at first... but the longer she was in, the better she did (good thing because Florida is two weeks away!)

Doing pretty good in the beginning
(but barely touching the water!)In the water a little bit... and hating it!

All the way in... definitely not liking it! Starting to warm up!Falling asleep (Grandpa had the water pretty warm!)Much better... dry and in Daddy's arms!

4 comments:

Duncan Family said...

awwwwh
love the suit! TEE HEE
Hopefully she will start to like it for Florida. Maybe all the people around the pool and beach will distract her....
You look great and I love the pink suit! Good for you in a bikini!

Jason and Carrie said...

Yes, thank you Vera for the cute suit! And not so sure about mine (it's actually Cassie's)... I have a tankini for Florida!

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

WOW! I don't think I could ever get into a bikini (my c-sec scar) But you give me hope! HAHA! You look great!

Jess said...

these are the best pics. Makenna only likes it if the water is warm or least up until last week when i took her in the "big" pool.