hehe! i love the last pic! She is so precious!!
Her going down the slide was hilarious. I'm still cracking up about it. She's going to be a dare devil.-Lori
I forgot to mention that I LOVE THE NEW LOOK!! Your blog is awesome!
Got to the big X at the bottom of the slide!
I miss my poo boo so much!!! I hate this ridiculous snow! but I am sure she is having fun in it!Aunt Cassie
cute pictures. you'll have to come back and visit when we're living in AL so we can meet you guys.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
hehe! i love the last pic! She is so precious!!
Her going down the slide was hilarious. I'm still cracking up about it. She's going to be a dare devil.
-Lori
I forgot to mention that I LOVE THE NEW LOOK!! Your blog is awesome!
Got to the big X at the bottom of the slide!
I miss my poo boo so much!!! I hate this ridiculous snow! but I am sure she is having fun in it!
Aunt Cassie
cute pictures. you'll have to come back and visit when we're living in AL so we can meet you guys.
Post a Comment