HEHE! she looks so comfy and warm! I bet if she was old enough, she would be running around and eating it!! Next year...
Snug as a bug in that purple outfit! Clay and I wanted to be up there for that snow, so neat. But, instead it is 70 and sunny down here.. tee hee
She looks like a little snow bunny in her cute purple outfit. Love it. Aunt Mindy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE!!!
WOW Cincinnati must of been shut down!! Happy Birthday!! Didn't know it was your birthday!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HEHE! she looks so comfy and warm! I bet if she was old enough, she would be running around and eating it!! Next year...
Snug as a bug in that purple outfit!
Clay and I wanted to be up there for that snow, so neat. But, instead it is 70 and sunny down here.. tee hee
She looks like a little snow bunny in her cute purple outfit. Love it. Aunt Mindy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE!!!
WOW Cincinnati must of been shut down!! Happy Birthday!! Didn't know it was your birthday!
Post a Comment