Kylie LOVED it there! I'm so glad to see you took her! Looks like she loved it!!
Jaycie is absolutely beautiful. I was just telling Nadia that yesterday. I Have been watching her grow through Nad's site. She has been trying to get me to do a blog for a while and I really didn't know how. I am excited to get started!
what a great first picture! She looks like she is getting soooo big!
these are great!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Kylie LOVED it there! I'm so glad to see you took her! Looks like she loved it!!
Jaycie is absolutely beautiful. I was just telling Nadia that yesterday. I Have been watching her grow through Nad's site. She has been trying to get me to do a blog for a while and I really didn't know how. I am excited to get started!
what a great first picture! She looks like she is getting soooo big!
these are great!
Post a Comment