i think only auntie nadia is allowed to cut jaycie beaners hair into a cute bob... time for road trip! HE HE
I think her hair is cute not matter what, but I really like the short bob on her:)
very cute pictures!!
It wouldn't let me vote, but I say cut it! She's cute no matter what, but a short cut would be cute and it will grow back. I say don't cut bangs though ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i think only auntie nadia is allowed to cut jaycie beaners hair into a cute bob... time for road trip! HE HE
I think her hair is cute not matter what, but I really like the short bob on her:)
very cute pictures!!
It wouldn't let me vote, but I say cut it! She's cute no matter what, but a short cut would be cute and it will grow back. I say don't cut bangs though ;)
Post a Comment