You look great! I can't wait to meet him or her!
You are adorable and I think whatever the baby is...boy or girl...Jaycie is going to be a great big sis!
YAY! You look great Carrie! Can't wait to find out what the next baby bushman will be!
I'm so excited to meet baby J-!! I still think it's a boy :)
Congratulations, Carrie! That is so exciting you'll have another sweet addition to your family. You look great! Hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You look great! I can't wait to meet him or her!
You are adorable and I think whatever the baby is...boy or girl...Jaycie is going to be a great big sis!
YAY! You look great Carrie! Can't wait to find out what the next baby bushman will be!
I'm so excited to meet baby J-!! I still think it's a boy :)
Congratulations, Carrie! That is so exciting you'll have another sweet addition to your family. You look great! Hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment