Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!?!?

The advertisement said:
Take a hay ride out to our pumpkin patch and pick your own pumpkin!
Enjoy petting zoo, hay maze for kids, and much much more!

Here was the petting zoo... two billy goats!
And here was the maze of hay!
And here is a cute picture of Jaycie Bean!
After this picture was taken, we left!
NO PUMPKIN PATCH!
Next week we're hoping for a better result...
Pictures to come... hopefully!

5 comments:

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

hey! can you email me the info on this? even if they don't have a pumpkin patch? I want to take kylie!!

love the picture of Jaycie and the bale of hay :) she's too stinkin' cute!

Andriot family said...

Such a cutie! We went to Iron's Fruit Farm in Lebanon this weekend and they take you on a hay ride out to a LARGE field of pumpkins to pick!! It was fun, but it's far away! I don't know of one that's close by :)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie!

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

thanks for the info Carrie! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture! It makes me laugh. I can just picture it...

Where is Jaycie!?!?
BOO THERE SHE IS!!!!

sooo cute!

aunt cass