Saturday, March 10, 2007

33 Weeks and 27 Years Old!

Hi Everyone!

Today I'm not only 33 weeks pregnant, but I'm also 27 years old! I had a great birthday - went to lunch with my family, a baby shower for my friend Sommer, and then dinner with Jason. Jason got me the cutest maternity shirt that says "Arriving this Spring!" But the best gift has to be the foot massage he gave me! My feet are starting to swell, so the massage was awesome. My hands are pretty swollen too. The doctor says its pregnancy-induced carpel tunnel. There's nothing I can do to help it... just wear some wrist braces at night to prevent sleeping on them and making them worse. But other than that I feel great!

We had our 33 week doctor appointment yesterday. Weight, belly size and heartbeat are still good. The doctor couldn't confirm for sure, but she thinks the baby may have flipped into the breach position. She's not worried yet because there is still plenty of time for baby Bushman to flip back... say some prayers!!!

I know you all want more pictures, but I didn't bring my camera to lunch or to the baby shower, so I don't have any pictures... but here are two pictures Jason took tonight. I'll have more pictures next week after my first shower!

3 comments:

Jess said...

You look wonderful!! Hope you had a great time with Nadia and Little Miss Vera!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY by the way!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you! Ours are very close too (13th). Just think, next birthday you will have a sweet baby girl or boy to help you celebrate!!

Duncan Family said...

Make sure to take a picture of you in that shirt Jay got you!