skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Vera Anne and Carrie Anne
Nadia and Vera will be going back home tomorrow, so today was my last day to spend with them. It was so nice seeing them this week! Vera is such a good baby! I can't wait to introduce our little one to her... I think they'll be best buds!
Here is one last picture of me and Vera. 
5 comments:
That picture is adorable!!
-Lori
Awesome picture! She's a cutie! Question... how come it's in black and white and the pink bow and bib are in pink? I wonder if my camera does that??? Anyway, I am glad someone else feels the same about our dogs. I am sure your dog will be just great with your new little one! In my opinion I think most of the time large dogs are better than little ones. But that's just me!
Laura - I edited the picture with Adobe Photoshop, a software program on my computer. I turned the picture black and white and then hand tinted the bow and bib!
Oh how awesome! I have that too but I am really stupid with it. I just can't figure out how to use it! Maybe one of these days I will sit down and just learn on my own :)
She looks soooo big in this picture.... WOW
Post a Comment