I'm so glad you went to Kelly's party. I hope you got some pictures. I was so sad that I missed it but the thought of driving up there again, yuck....
you look great! hope you're feeling as good as you look. not long now.
You look wonderful!! Not much time is left. As you already know I am now 6 days over due!!! Waiting is so hard!!
Is that one of your new shirts? Its very cute!-Lori
WOW I can't believe you only have 4 weeks left! I bet you are so excited :) You look great by the way!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm so glad you went to Kelly's party. I hope you got some pictures. I was so sad that I missed it but the thought of driving up there again, yuck....
you look great! hope you're feeling as good as you look. not long now.
You look wonderful!! Not much time is left. As you already know I am now 6 days over due!!! Waiting is so hard!!
Is that one of your new shirts? Its very cute!
-Lori
WOW I can't believe you only have 4 weeks left! I bet you are so excited :) You look great by the way!
Post a Comment