Thursday, March 01, 2007

Who wins?!?!

As many of you know, my Aunt Carol and I work with all men. Lately the guys have been teasing me about my expanding belly.... which I allow them to do only because I know that most of them still have bigger bellies than me!

I told them that I'd take any one of them on

in a "Big Belly Competition!"
Here are two brave men who took me up on the challenge!


This is my brother Chris... doesn't he look like a giant compared to me!?!?!
I think my belly wins this one!Here is Greg... this ones close, but I think I still win!!!

6 comments:

Duncan Family said...

The have no excuse!

Anonymous said...

Either you are getting big or my husband is getting smaller. I think my vote would go to you getting bigger : ).

-Lori

Jason and Carrie said...

I am definitely getting bigger! I think Chris has lost some weight though... he used to be so good at pushing his belly out!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah he can eat 5 sandwiches for lunch and lose weight. Men.

Lori

Anonymous said...

HI Carrie! Thanks for looking at our website!! I get so excited when people leave me a message in our guestbook :) Your page is great too! I can't believe how little you are though... I was huge! But non-the-less you look awesome! Have you even thought of some names?? You are very very brave to not find out the sex!!! I couldn't do it! Have you thought of any names yet? Well I will keep checking your site. I have put you on my favorites list. I love to see other websites. They are so much fun to look at!

Jason and Carrie said...

Thanks for leaving a comment Laura! Let me tell you... it is getting really hard not knowing if we are having a boy or a girl - especially since we are getting so close! Right now Jason and I are into the "B" names... Brynn or Brooke for a girl. Brady, Brendan, or Brett for a boy. Of course this could change tomorrow! We are bad!