Monday, March 19, 2007

The Baby Shower

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Thank you to everyone who came to the shower!
I had so much fun and received so many great things!
Special thanks to my Mom and mother-in-law who were the best hostesses ever!
My sister-in-law Lori who's diaper cake was a hit!
And to my cousin Nadia who drove 8 HOURS from Missouri to surprise me!




This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

6 comments:

Jess said...

WOW what a wonderful surprise for Nadia to drive up there! Looks like you had a blast! Glad you got tons of great things!

Anonymous said...

So that's where she has been! I was trying to get ahold of her. That is awesome that she got to come and see you. It just wouldn't be complete without her right?! Anyway the pics are great and I hope you got a ton of great things!

Duncan Family said...

It was so fun! She was SHOCKED. She had the best shower by far... She got everything on her registry. I just got tons of pink clothes. Everyone will send her pink or blue after that baby comes anyways! BONUS

beth ewing said...

what a great cousin to drive all the way to see you. you two are truly lucky to not only be related but to be best friends.

by the way, i love the old wives tales. did you know though that you are supposed to use your chinese age and not your real age? and the ring thing is hilarious. i've never heard that in my life.

oh yea, i got to your blog off nadia's. you look great. i don't know what you looked like not pregnant but you don't look like you've gained much weight.

Jason and Carrie said...

Hi Beth! Thanks for the compliment! So far I have gained 27 pounds... and I really seem to be packing them on these last weeks!!! Fun stuff :)

Anonymous said...

HEY CARRIE THIS IS NADIA'S AUNT MELODIE, LOVE YOUR BLOG AND THE PICTURES. YOU LOOK GREAT. THE PICTURES OF YOUR SHOWER WITH YOUR MOM AND DAD, WOW THEY HAVEN'T CHANGED A BIT AND ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I'VE SEEN THEM.

MELODIE